Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WIMP!!!

So ever feel like a complete dork? In my case it started with a bike...And here is the rest of it.

Bruce was really nice and lent me his bike to use for the summer. I decided then to overcome my enormous fears of riding in city traffic. Which then made me decide to make the following purchase.


And yes, even with the helmet and a long three hour bike ride which took me from Uptown to Downtown and a lake, weaving in and out traffic (the city has bike lanes to boot). I'm still scared shitless of riding near cars, trucks, traffic, lamposts, children little animals etc. but at least I'm still riding...

until 6:30 this evening when I left the bike at work cause my ass was sore like hell....

2 comments:

Kim said...

You totally have my sympathy, this is one of the main reasons I don't ride my bike much anymore - cars are big and made of metal and move at high speeds.

Oh, and that stop motion thing in your last post - seen this yet?
http://www.vimeo.com/993998

Yien's Illustrations said...

Ya! I saw it on drawn it was extremely cool. The video was an example that Audrey showed us to use as an animation guide for a potential job.