Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life drawing and Duck vibrators

I decided to get a little life drawing done and joined a small group called Dr. Sketchy's anti-art school. It was life drawing in a bar with booze, thematic lighting and burlesque dancers (named Lady Ascensia and Tomahawk tassles) for models. All in all, it was A LOT of FUN! - See more under.

Definitely not one of my better pics, but I had downed 2 pints already...and it was really dark.
Both Tomahawk and Ascensia (she a poet) posing together. I had one more pic I really liked, but one of the models really liked it so I gave it to her :)

The drawing set-up, bar room seating!
Yes people actually sat down and drew like this!
They gave out supplies....
We had a host and the models on the stage! There were drawing contests and I ended up winning twice, I got a gift certificate for Smitten Kitten and......
A vibrating massaging ducky.



And a Kama Sutra bath set complete with lubricant (or bath gel). What I really wanted was the $25 coffee gift certificate...

3 comments:

Mike Hiscott said...

That first one is great. Stripper lifedrawing looks fun.

DANI CROSBY said...

hahaha,

so awsome.

*rubs the duckie*

Unknown said...

Perhaps this should be tried at Harcourt House! Looks like fun :-)